Friday, November 30, 2007

Bad Luck for my Giant TCR ONCE


I was so happy that finally my new Giant TCR ONCE frame was up to ride. Travelling all the way from Sg Petani to Sungai Dua, Butterworth just to test the bike for the night. Cycling only for 1st round at the average speed of 25 km/h that only covered 15km and I found out that my Giant carbon seat post was getting lowered. So ask Yong and Terk for the help to tighten it, but disaster striked when they tightened too much and the bracket screw broke the hell loose. I was really devastated then. Several friends offered their bike for me but somehow thinking it was a bad omen for that night to ride so I just called it off for the night. My Giant then put on to the car to retire for the night. Bad luck......cont next Friday..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my university paper, thanks for your useful points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Laura